|Title:||Accounts Payable Clerk (Ontario)|
Come grow with us!!!**
Construction, Manufacturing and Installation Company has an immediate opening for a Full Time Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk in our Corporate Office in Ontario, California.
We are a subcontractor and Glass Fabricator and Distributor with clients in the building industry for new construction single and multi family homes and apartments, along with customers we supply various types of glass and door products for. We are looking for an individual to enhance our Accounts Payable Dept.
The qualified candidate will need strong communication skills (verbal and non-verbal); will need to interface with various internal department managers and employees at all levels. This Position will report directly to the A/P Supervisor.
The position requires:**
- 3+ years of experience in a Accounts Payable Position or similar department.
- Experience in 3 way matching, coding and inputting.
- Expected to task a high volume of invoices (as many as 500+ a week).
- Must be able to problem solve, maintain accuracy, research and resolve AP discrepancies.
- Good communication skills needed (Verbal and Written).
- Experience working with multiple divisions.
- Schedule and process weekly check run.
- Perform basic office duties such as filing, etc.
- Proficiency in the use of PC based software with basic knowledge of excel and word
The potential candidate should have the ability to multi task, meet deadlines, deal with daily issues regarding accounts payable concerns, be accurate in detail and follow up, approach work in a meticulous and thorough manner, and must be analytical and well-organized. Problem solving and research abilities are needed in order to solve questions.
Our company will offer a competitive compensation package, as well as full benefits, including
- PTO (Paid Time Off).
- Paid Holidays.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance benefits.
- Life Insurance Plan (paid by the company).
- 401k plan with an employer match.
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurances.