|Title:||Billing A/R Clerk (Ontario)|
Come grow with us!!!
Construction, Manufacturing and Installation Company have an immediate opening for a Full Time Billing Clerk in our Corporate Office in Ontario, California.
We are a subcontractor and Glass Fabricator and Distributor with clients in the building industry for new construction single and multi family homes and apartments, along with customers we supply various types of glass and door products for. We are looking for an individual to enhance our Accounting Dept.
The qualified candidate will need strong communication skills (verbal and non-verbal); will need to interface with various internal department managers and employees at all levels. This Position will report directly to the Billing Supervisor.
The position requires:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar department
- proficiency in the use of PC based software with basic knowledge of excel and word
- Collection experience within the construction/residential/sub-contractor industry a plus
- Ten key by touch and substantial data entry skills a must
- Customer service/phone interaction with clients
- Basic understanding of liens and releases
- Extremely high volume billing experience is a plus.
The potential candidate should have the ability to multi task, meet deadlines, deal with daily issues regarding billing concerns, be accurate in detail and follow up, approach work in a meticulous and thorough manner, and must be analytical and well-organized. Problem solving and research abilities are needed in order to solve questions.
Our company will offer a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience, as well as full benefits, including
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid Holidays
- Insurance benefits (health, dental, vision, life (paid by the company).
- 401k plan with an employer match.
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurances.
If you meet all the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position and grow with our company, we want to hear from you.