A growing Manufacturing and Installation company with facilities throughout
- Framed and Vanity Mirrors
- Shower Enclosures
- Wire Shelving
- Mirrored Wardrobe Doors and
- Closet Organizers
We will provide training, tools, guidance and opportunity to the right candidate(s).
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
To qualify, each candidate must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Previous Installation Experience in any of the fields listed above.
- Previous experience working on construction job sites in full compliance of all safety and quality requirements.
- Ability to work closely with Leads and other journeyman within the trade.
- Experience with various power tools, hand tools, and ability to read a tape measure accurately.
- Ability to climb stairs while carrying products to install. (Frequent bending, squatting and kneeling).
- Team player who is able to work well under pressure/deadlines and work overtime as needed.
- Must have Three (3) years driving experience.
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record
- *** (DMV print out will be required during this application process).
Our company offers a competitive salary and full benefits package including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid Holidays
- Life insurance (Paid by the company)
- 401(k) savings plan with employer match.
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance plans
If you have experience working in any of the trades listed above and want to work in a safety conscience environment then we would like to talk to you.