|Title:||Scheduling Assistant (Ontario)|
The selected candidate, once trained will assist the Installation department in the various tasks required for scheduling our installers to their various job sites. This person must have the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to co workers, sub-contractors and sales staff on the status of the jobs and products they are responsible for. You must be versatile in the use of internal and external resources and programs used for the various scheduling functions and processes.
- Ability to perform multiple, detailed-oriented tasks with simultaneous deadlines
- Basic computer skills which include Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook (email) and the ability to learn internal software programs used in the scheduling department.
- Team player who is able to work well under pressure/deadlines.
- Ability to communicate with employees, installers and Sub Contractors both verbally and written.
- Knowledge of Shower Enclosures/Glass, Mirrors, Organizer and MWD product lines.
- Basic understanding of LMI internal processes are a major plus.
- Great communication skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple phone calls professionally.
Larry Methvin Installation, Inc. offers those employees who complete their Introductory Period the following benefits:
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
Comapny paid Life Insurance.
401(k) savings plan with company match.
AFLAC Supplemental Insurance.
PTO (Paid Time Off).